Ten Ways to Get More Traffic (and More Leads!)
As a business owner, you want to know that your marketing efforts work, your customers are satisfied, and, more importantly, buying your product or service. One of the best ways to create more leads is to generate more website traffic. How do we produce more traffic? Some sources are at no cost, and some are pay-to-play. Let’s explore ten ways you can increase your traffic.
1. Organic search traffic is free and comes from various search engines, primarily Google. If your brand appears in search results for specific keywords, you can tap into a lot of free traffic. The only downside to organic search is that your landing page will not receive as much traffic as paid search.
2. Paid search traffic will cost, but if you know how to convert your leads into sales, it can be a great return on investment. Search engines have tools for advertising, so look into which search engines fit your product niche. Search engines will rank your lead pages much higher. Although paid search is a good source of traffic, it can also be expensive, as many advertisers use the same keywords. Traffic is also limited to keyword search volume.
3. Site responsiveness and speed Check your site to make sure it is easily accessible on multiple devices. Also make sure your pages are technically optimized, including image file sizes, page structure, and third-party plugin functionality.
4. Affiliate traffic is when you give a percentage commission on your sales to your affiliates and referrals to promote your product. If the product is digital, you’d only be giving an affiliate commission on sales.
5. Social media is one of the best ways to promote your content and increase website traffic. Social media can be a free way to spread the word about your business and engage with your customers. You can also advertise on social media to maximize reach. Link to your website as much as possible to get the most traffic.
6. Optimize your content for search engines. Make use of image alt text, internal links, and meta descriptions. Optimizing your on-page SEO doesn’t have to take long to boost your organic traffic.
7. Link internally when creating internal content to strengthen your link profile. This practice not only helps with SEO but also a better user experience.
8. Email marketing is often overlooked but can be a powerful tool resulting in a significant uptick in site traffic.
9. Video can be a valuable asset since data shows people retain more information from video content than text-only content. Integrating video into your marketing strategy will hold your viewer’s attention longer and gain you more traffic.
10. Research competition Don’t let your competitors get ahead of you. Research the competition to see what keywords your competitors are using to stay ahead of the pack.
By following these tips, we are confident that you will be able to grow your business and increase your leads. Interested in learning more? Contact us today.