Are you running Google Ads for your products or services? Chances are, Google has requested verification of your business. Don’t ignore or delay this process, as Google can and will pause your Google Ads account!
Verifying your account ensures compliance and integrity when using Google Ads. If you’re wondering how to approach the process, look no further – this blog post will provide all the information you need!
What is the Google Advertiser Verification Program?
The Google Advertising Verification Program is designed to verify the identities and qualifications of advertisers who wish to place ads on Google platforms. Its goal is to ensure that only legitimate advertisers can run ads on Google and protect users from fraudulent or harmful ads.
To participate, advertisers must submit specific documentation and complete a verification process. This process might involve providing identification documents, business registration details, and other necessary information. Once verified, advertisers can launch Google Ads campaigns on Google Search, YouTube, and the Google Display Network. If you’re a client of 301’s AdWords service, just send us your documentation, and we’ll handle the uploading process for you.
The Google Advertiser Verification Program is part of Google’s broader effort to enhance transparency and accountability in digital advertising. By preventing bad actors from advertising on Google, it helps protect users and maintain the integrity of the advertising ecosystem.
How does the Google Ads Advertiser Verification Process work?
It’s a series of steps that advertisers must complete to verify their identity and eligibility to run ads on Google’s advertising platforms. Here’s what typically happens during the process:
- Submitting Information: Advertisers provide details about their business, like their legal name, contact information, and website URL. Additional information, such as tax ID numbers or other documentation, may be required based on location and business type.
- Reviewing the Information: Google’s verification team carefully checks the submitted details for accuracy and completeness. They may also conduct further checks to confirm the advertiser’s identity and eligibility.
- Verifying the Identity: Advertisers may need to provide additional documentation, such as a government-issued ID or a business license, to verify their identity. This ensures that only legitimate businesses can advertise on Google.
- Verifying the Eligibility: Google reviews the advertiser’s website to ensure compliance with advertising policies and guidelines, verifying their eligibility to run ads on the platform.
- Notification: Once the verification process is done, Google informs the advertiser about their verification status. Approved advertisers can start running ads, while those who are not approved may be given a chance to address any issues and reapply.
How do you know if you need to complete the Google Advertiser Verification Process?
Just log in to your Google Ads account. You’ll see a notification in the top right corner or click on the Tools and Settings icon to access Advertiser verification directly.
Read the policy
Learn how to complete advertiser verification
View the advertiser verification FAQ
As a business owner, you want to know that your marketing efforts work, your customers are satisfied, and, more importantly, buying your product or service. One of the best ways to create more leads is to generate more website traffic. How do we produce more traffic? Some sources are at no cost, and some are pay-to-play. Let’s explore ten ways you can increase your traffic.
1. Organic search traffic is free and comes from various search engines, primarily Google. If your brand appears in search results for specific keywords, you can tap into a lot of free traffic. The only downside to organic search is that your landing page will not receive as much traffic as paid search.
2. Paid search traffic will cost, but if you know how to convert your leads into sales, it can be a great return on investment. Search engines have tools for advertising, so look into which search engines fit your product niche. Search engines will rank your lead pages much higher. Although paid search is a good source of traffic, it can also be expensive, as many advertisers use the same keywords. Traffic is also limited to keyword search volume.
3. Site responsiveness and speed Check your site to make sure it is easily accessible on multiple devices. Also make sure your pages are technically optimized, including image file sizes, page structure, and third-party plugin functionality.
4. Affiliate traffic is when you give a percentage commission on your sales to your affiliates and referrals to promote your product. If the product is digital, you’d only be giving an affiliate commission on sales.
5. Social media is one of the best ways to promote your content and increase website traffic. Social media can be a free way to spread the word about your business and engage with your customers. You can also advertise on social media to maximize reach. Link to your website as much as possible to get the most traffic.
6. Optimize your content for search engines. Make use of image alt text, internal links, and meta descriptions. Optimizing your on-page SEO doesn’t have to take long to boost your organic traffic.
7. Link internally when creating internal content to strengthen your link profile. This practice not only helps with SEO but also a better user experience.
8. Email marketing is often overlooked but can be a powerful tool resulting in a significant uptick in site traffic.
9. Video can be a valuable asset since data shows people retain more information from video content than text-only content. Integrating video into your marketing strategy will hold your viewer’s attention longer and gain you more traffic.
10. Research competition Don’t let your competitors get ahead of you. Research the competition to see what keywords your competitors are using to stay ahead of the pack.
By following these tips, we are confident that you will be able to grow your business and increase your leads. Interested in learning more? Contact us today.